A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension & Outreach: Guthrie County
When you need to make decisions that affect your family, community, business, or farm, look to Iowa State University Extension & Outreach. You can rely on ISU Extension & Outreach for unbiased, research-based information & education to help you make better decisions today & tomorrow.
Check out our "Quick Links" on the lower right side of this page to find frequently requested information & "Newsletters" to find links to our archived newsletters
Like "Guthrie Co. Extension & Outreach" and "Guthrie County 4-H"
facebook pages for up-to-date Extension and 4-H information!
Guthrie County Fair Dates: August 28-September 1, 2014
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
- 2013-2014 Clover Kids Enrollment Form
- County Council Leader Retreat Form
- Minnesota Intermediate Trip Flyer
- 4-H Endowment Foundation Application
- 4-H 2013-2014 Save The Dates
- 2013-2014 4-H Youth Enrollment New Member Form
- Health Insurance Open Enrollment
- Employment Application
- 2013 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey
- 2013 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
- 2013 Estimated Costs of Crop Production in Iowa
- 2013 Stakeholders Report
- Iowa Dept. of Public Health Website
- Quit Line Website
- Guthrie County Resource Directory