Record Keeping Forms
Most forms are available in Adobe .pdf format (for printing) or Microsoft Word document (for typing into and saving to your computer before printing).
2015 Record Keeping Process:
Don't forget to use the Record Book Checklist - This list will help make sure you completed everything! This is the same evaluation form that the record book committee will use to evaluate your records. Also, don't forget to read the Record Keeping & Awards Frequently Asked Questions Help Sheet!
Title Page word
Yearly Participation Summary pdf
- Example 4-H Story word
- You may create a 4-H Story instead of completing the Yearly Participation Summary. Be sure you follow the Yearly Participation Summary to cover all points in your 4-H Story.
- Complete one form for every project – this includes all livestock projects as well!
- This form will need to be used for every project. If you have large animal livestock, find the proper form below to also fill out.
- This Project Record will be used for all Static (Clover Hall) Exhibits, Small Pets, Dog, Poultry, & Rabbit.
Livestock Worksheet (Each project area needs to fill out one worksheet. Horse Project may use either form below)
- Livestock Project Worksheet – Beef, Bucket Calves, Sheep, Swine, Goat, & Horse word pdf
- Horse and Pony Project Worksheet pdf
- The 4-Her creates themselves and adds it in the areas it is needed. This can be pictures of you during the 4-H year, newspaper clippings, and much more. Be creative to support your accomplishments throughout the year!
*REMEMBER...project records are turned in for an entire project area for the year!
For example, do one project form for Photography, NOT one for each photo you took to the fair! (Exhibits are only a part of your project!)
Other record keeping forms that are not required in your record book but some of these are past forms that families still enjoy using:
- My Participation Record pdf Word
- 4-H Yearly Summary pdf Word
- Livestock Project Record (all livestock) pdf Word
- Basic (Junior) 4-H Project Record pdf Word
- Experienced (Intermediate) 4-H Project Record pdf Word
- Advanced (Senior) Project Record pdf Word
- Financial Information on My 4-H Project pdf Word
- Record Keeping Self-Evaluation pdf
If you are not finding a record keeping form that you normally use here, you may want to check the Iowa 4-H website to find specific forms you may have used in the past.
If you have questions contact:
Sarah Jo Reynolds - Greene County Youth and 4-H Coordinator
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living