Welcome to the
Greene County 4-H Member Page!
Please scroll down to find updated forms and upcoming information!
If you have questions, please contact our office at 515-386-2138.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Greene County Fair Documents:
- Livestock Entry Form - Form and fees and all due to the Extension Office by June 15th to aviod a late fee
- Static Exhibit Entry Form
- Exhibit Goal Card (for all static exhibits except for photography)
- Photography Goal Card (for photography exhibits only)
- ALL static exhibits will need an entry tag that can be found at the Extension Office
Communication Contest - will be Wednesday, June 10th
- Communication Contest Entry Form - Due June 1st
- Share the Fun Entry Form - Due June 15th (Share the Fun happens at county fair)
- Poster Exhibit Form - Due at Communication Contest
Fashion Event - Judging will be Tuesday, July 7th and the Fashion Show will be Friday, July 10th
- Clothing Event Entry Form - Due June 15th
- Fashion Day Report Form for Juniors and Intermediates - Due at judging day
- Fashion Day Report Form for Seniors - Due at judging day
Greene County Beef Produce Class Information Form - Breeding Heifer forms are due May 15th!
Omaha Zoo 5th & 6th Grade 4-H Trip Registration Form & Online Registartion Link Click Here - Due May 1st
Iowa 4-H Photography Camp Registration Form - Due May 1st
Join Greene County 4-H!
New Member Enrollment will begin on Monday, September 17th! New Members will need to come by the Greene County Extension Office to get the following forms below.
- New Member Enrollment Form
- Member Health Form
- Code of Ethics
- New Member Night Flyer - Friday, November 8th starting at 6:00pm
Re-enroll Online for 4-H!
Re-enroll Online for 4-H starting on Monday, September, 17th! ALL members will re-enroll online again this year! Re-enrollment is due by Friday, November 15th at 4:30pm. After November 15th there will be a $25 late fee per family.
- 4-H Online Helpsheets for families and club leaders - Click here for the Re-Enrollment Helpsheet
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living