Welcome to the
Greene County 4-H Member Page!
Please scroll down to find updated forms and upcoming information!
If you have questions, please contact our office at 515-386-2138.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Join Greene County 4-H!
New Member Enrollment will begin on Monday, September 17th! New Members will need to come by the Greene County Extension Office to get the following forms below.
- New Member Enrollment Form
- Member Health Form
- Code of Ethics
- New Member Night Flyer - Friday, November 8th starting at 6:00pm
Re-enroll Online for 4-H!
Re-enroll Online for 4-H starting on Monday, September, 17th! ALL members will re-enroll online again this year! Re-enrollment is due by Friday, November 15th at 4:30pm. After November 15th there will be a $25 late fee per family.
- 4-H Online Helpsheets for families and club leaders
- 2013-2014 Re-Enrollment Helpsheet
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Greene County Events
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Project Meeting
- 4-H/FFA Rabbit Project Meeting
- Rabbit Tattoo & Poultry Testing
- Young Leaders Pizza Ranch Tip Night
- Jefferson-Scranton Clover Kids
Child Care That Works
- Science for Young Thinkers
All Events for Greene County