4-H Record Keeping & Award Information
In order to be considered for county awards, all record keeping and award applications are due to the Greene County Extension Office on September 15, 2014. County awards will be given at the annual awards ceremony in November.
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION
There are several ways to keep track of your records in 4-H! Record keeping helps show what all you've accomplished throughout your year and provides a year-by-year look at how you're growing through your involvement in the 4-H program.
- Record Keeping Forms
- NEW for 2014 Record Book Checklist- use this list to make sure you have completed everything! This is NEW for 2014 and is the same evaluation form the record book evaluators will use.
- NEW for 2014 Record Keeping & Awards Frequently Asked Questions Help Sheet
- Help Sheet: Record Keeping 101 Includes examples!
- Help Sheet: How to Write Goals
- NEW for 2014 Record Keeping Evaluation Form will be used by the 4-H Record Book Evaluation Committee to evaluate records - this is the same as the Record Book Checklist mentioned above!
We have developed Award Packets for each division (junior, intermediate and senior). The Award Packet contains the applications for all of the awards you are eligible for in your age division.
Contact Sarah Jo Reynolds with questions at...
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living