4-H Record Keeping & Award Information
In order to be considered for county awards, all record keeping and award applications are due to the Greene County Extension Office on September 15, 2015. County awards will be given at the annual awards ceremony in November.
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION
There are several ways to keep track of your records in 4-H! Record keeping helps show what all you've accomplished throughout your year and provides a year-by-year look at how you're growing through your involvement in the 4-H program.
- Record Keeping Forms
- Record Book Checklist - New Format In 2016! Please Review!!!
- Record Keeping & Awards Frequently Asked Questions Help Sheet
- Help Sheet: Record Keeping 101 Includes examples!
- Help Sheet: How to Write Goals
We have developed Award Packets for each area (Project, Special, Nomination & Adult Volunteer Awards). The Award Packet contains the applications for all of the awards you are eligible for in your age division.
- Project Award Requirements
- Project Award Application pdf Word
- Special Awards Requirements
- Special Awards Application pdf Word
- Nomination Form pdf Word
- Adult Volunteer Awards pdf Word
Contact Kayla Hyett with questions at...
or email: email@example.com
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living