4-H Record Keeping & Award Information
In order to be considered for county awards, all record keeping and award applications are due to the Greene County Extension Office by 4:30 pm on September 17, 2012. County awards will be given at the annual awards ceremony in November.
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION
There are several ways to keep track of your records in 4-H! Record keeping helps show what all you've accomplished throughout your year and provides a year-by-year look at how you're growing through your involvement in the 4-H program.
Record Keeping is evaluated by members of the 4-H Leadership Council, which is made up of adults and 4-Hers from all Greene County clubs.
- Record Keeping Forms
- Help Sheet: Record Keeping 101 Includes examples!
- Help Sheet: How to Write Goals
- Record Keeping Evaluation Form will be used by Leadership Council to evaluate records
We have developed Award Packets for each division (junior, intermediate and senior). The Award Packet contains the applications for all of the awards you are eligible for in your age division.
- Junior Award Packet
- Intermediate Award Packet
- Senior Award Packet
- Adult Awards Nomination Form (nominate your leader!)
Contact Sarah Jo Reynolds with questions at...
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living