A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Fremont County
Healthy People. Healthy Environments. Healthy Economies.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for, but if you don't, please call us at (712)-374-2351 or stop by our office at 610 Clay Street in Sidney, Iowa!
We look forward to helping you reach your goals regarding personal health, environmental health and economic health. Let us know how we can serve you!
"Like" us on Facebook! Search for Fremont County 4-H, Iowa and Fremont County ISU Extension & Outreach.
- January 27 Live Healthy Iowa's 10 Week Wellness Challenge begins
- March 14 Deadline to apply for a Fremont County Youth Committee Camp Scholarship
- March 15 FSQA Training, 10:00 a.m., Sidney Elementary Cowboy Cafe
- March 19 Emerald Ash Borer Meeting, 6:00 p.m., Clarinda
- March 21 Deadline to enter the Extension & Outreach Week Coloring Contest
- March 29 SeaPerch Region 17 Pilot Program, Carroll, IA
- March 29 Farm Machinery Safety Course begins in Clarinda, IA
- March 29 Morel Mushroom Certification Class, Ames
- April 1 Deadline for Fremont County Endowment Grant Application
- April 1 Deadline for McIntyre Scholarship Application
- April 3 Volunteer & Leader Training
- April 3 Women, Land & Legacy Event: Bees, Bats & Borers, 6:00, Shenandoah
- April 5 Morel Mushroom Certification Class, Ames
- April 12 "Jumping Into The Horse Project" Field Trip, Omaha
- April 12 Morel Mushroom Certification Class, Ames
- April 17 Volunteer & Leader Training
- May 15 Deadline for ALL Live Animal Project Identification
- May 15 Deadline to enroll in 4-H and Project Areas
- May 23 Deadline to register for SW Iowa Junior Camp
- June 8-11 SW Iowa Junior Overnight, Madrid IA
- June 19-21 27th Annual Waubonsie Horse Camp
- June 24-26 State 4-H Youth Conference
- July 15-21 Fremont County Fair
Learn more about Growing Strong Families (GSF) HERE!
Find out what's new in 4-H by reading the 4-H Rap Sheet now!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living