A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Fremont County
Healthy People. Healthy Environments. Healthy Economies.
We are your link to research-based educational opportunties! Let us know how we can serve you!
"Like" us on Facebook!
- April 18 Office CLOSED for Good Friday
- April 21 Get A Good Night's Sleep Free Webinar, 7:30 p.m.
- April 22 Get a Good Night's Sleep Free Webinar, noon
- April 23 Sheep & Goat Weigh-In, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Fairgrounds
- April 24 Volunteer & Leader Training, 7:00 p.m.
- April 26 "Get to Know Your Goat" Workshop, 10:00 a.m., Roger Meier Farm, Tabor
- May 3 4-H Intermediate Field Trip to the Metro for 6th & 7th graders
- May 5 Extension Council Meeting & Budget Amendment Hearing, 7:00 p.m.
- May 7 Wednesday Night Horse Clinics begin, 6:30 p.m., Fairgrounds
- May 7 I want! I Want!! I WANT!!! Building Good Consumers Online Class, 7:30 p.m.
- May 15 Deadline for ALL Live Animal Project Identification
- May 15 Deadline to enroll in 4-H and Project Areas
- May 23 Deadline to register for SW Iowa Junior Camp
- May 26 Office CLOSED for Memorial Day
- May 31 Poultry Workshop
- June 8-11 SW Iowa Junior Overnight, Madrid IA
- June 20 Evaluating Your Estate Plan, The Gathering Place
- June 19-21 27th Annual Waubonsie Horse Camp
- June 24-26 State 4-H Youth Conference
- July 15-21 Fremont County Fair
- August 21 Annie's Project begins (Thursdays for 6 weeks)
Learn more about Growing Strong Families (GSF) HERE!
Find out what's new in 4-H by reading the 4-H Rap Sheet now!
April 15, 2014
April 3, 2014
March 25, 2014
March 25, 2014
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living