A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Fremont County
Healthy People. Healthy Environments. Healthy Economies.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for, but if you don't, please call us at (712)-374-2351 or stop by our office at 610 Clay Street in Sidney, Iowa!
We look forward to helping you reach your goals regarding personal health, environmental health and economic health. Let us know how we can serve you!
"Like" us on Facebook! Search for Fremont County 4-H, Iowa and Fremont County ISU Extension & Outreach.
- May 21 LIFE Program starts in Hamburg, 4:30 p.m.
- May 29 OOEY-GOOEY K-3 Day Camp
- May 29 LIFE Program starts in Sidney, 9:30 a.m.
- June 5 MAD SCIENTIST 3-5 Day Camp
- June 5, 7, 8 Farm Tractor and Machinery Safety Classes, Clarinda
- June 7-9 Waubonsie 4-H Horse Camp
- June 25 Safe Food class, 2-4:30
- June 25-27 State 4-H Youth Conference
- July 1 DEADLINE 4-H Project Entries for 2013 Fremont County Fair
- July 16-22 Fremont County Fair
- August 5-7 Fremont County Robotics Camp for 4th & 5th Grades
- August 8-10 Fremont County Robotics Camp for 6th & 7th Grades
- August 8-18 Iowa State Fair
Find out what's new in 4-H by reading the 4-H Rap Sheet now!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living