Zippy Zucchini Salad
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:42
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 medium size zucchini (about 8 inches long)
- 1 green onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Wash, peel, and chop zucchini.
- Wash and chop green onion, green pepper, and tomato.
- Combine all of the vegetables.
- To make the dressing, combine sugar, oil and vinegar in a jar. Put the lid on and shake well.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently.
- Cover and chill.
- This salad can be prepared a day in advance and be stored in the refrigerator.
- If zucchini is fresh and tender, do not peel.
- When chopping green onion, chop all of the onion, including the top.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's