Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:00
Serving Size:1 cup
- 2 cups fresh fruit or unsweetened frozen fruit (thawed, drained, and cut up)
- 2 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
- Optional ingredients: 4 tablespoons raisins, dried fruit, chopped nuts, sunflower seeds, or crunchy cereal
- Wash fruit and cut into bite sized chunks or thaw and drain frozen fruit.
- Put 1/4 cup fruit into bottom of four glasses. Top with 1/4 cup yogurt. Add another 1/4 cup fruit and top with 1/4 cup yogurt.
- Top with optional ingredients if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- These are great for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu