Wraps “Your Way”
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:34
Serving Size:1 wrap
- 1 teaspoon spread, such as lowfat mayonnaise, ranch dressing, mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetables (shredded, sliced, or chopped)(lettuce, tomato, slaw mix, cucumber, onion, carrot)
- 1 ounce cooked sliced chicken or beef, 1/4 cup tuna, 1 hard cooked egg, or 1/4 cup refried beans
- 1 tablespoon cheese, shredded
- Mix the spread and the vegetables together.
- Spread vegetable mixture on tortilla.
- Spoon on the meat, egg, or beans and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Roll up and eat or wrap in a paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
- 1 ounce of meat is abotu 1/3 the thickness of a deck of playing cards.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu