Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:34
Serving Size:1 sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 Tablespoon softened margarine
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- 4 cucumber slices
- 4 tomato slices
- Spread margarine evenly over bread slices.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic powder over bread.
- Top with vegetable slices.
- Other herbs such as cilantro or parsley may be used along with or instead of the garlic.
- Try adding other vegetables like onion or green pepper.
- Enjoy as two open-faced sandwiches or one regular sandwich.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's