Turkey Noodle Dinner
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:52
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups (about 2-15 ounce cans) canned diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-8 ounce package noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown meat. Rinse with warm water to remove excess fat.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper.
- Add tomatoes then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Mix meat and vegetables with cooked noodles in a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and cook in the microwave or 350° F oven until cheese is bubbly.
- If ground turkey is not available, try a lean ground beef instead.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's