Tortilla Wrap Ups
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:31
- 4 5-inch flour tortillas
- 4 teaspoons low-fat salad dressing, cottage cheese, or cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (carrot, zucchini, broccoli, pepper, cauliflower, etc.)
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Spread 1 teaspoon spread on half of each tortilla.
- Top tortillas with 1/4 cup vegetables.
- Fold tortilla in half or roll it up.
- Make this recipe a little healthier - try using whole grain tortillas.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's