Three Can Chili
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:46
Serving Size:1 1/2 cups
Cost Per Serving:$0.81
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced sodium black beans or 2 cups cooked beans
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) corn
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes (chopped or broken into pieces)
- Chili powder to taste
- Place contents of all three cans (undrained) into a large saucepan.
- Sprinkle with chili powder to taste.
- Stir and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Other ingredients that may be added include: cooked meat, chopped cooked onions and/or green peppers.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu