Three Can Chili
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:46
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 2 cups cooked beans
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped or broken into pieces
- Chili powder to taste
- Place contents of all three cans, undrained, into a large saucepan.
- Sprinkle with chili powder to taste.
- Stir and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Other ingredients that may be added include: cooked meat, chopped cooked onions and/or green peppers.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's