Take-along trail mix
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 20:02
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 2 cups unsweetened cereal (such as Cheerios®, Wheat Chex®, Fiber One®, Cracklin’ Oat Bran®, or All Bran®)
- 2 cups sweetened cereal (such as Honey Nut Cheerios®, Frosted Mini-Wheats® or Life®)
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, dried cranberries, dried apricots or pineapple, chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup peanuts
- Wash hands.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in cupboard for about 1 week, or in freezer for several weeks.
- Measure 1/2-cup amounts into snack-size plastic bags so they’re ready to grab and go.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's