Splendid Fruit Salad
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:51
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 3 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium apples
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- Measure orange juice concentrate into bowl.
- Wash and dice apples and place in bowl.
- Peel and slice orange and banana.
- Mix fruit with juice by stirring.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Add other fruits as desired: watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, etc.
- This recipe can be made into Waldorf Summer Salad by adding 1/4 cup raisins, 1 cup miniature marshmallows, and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or peanuts.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's