Santa Fe Stuffed Potatoes
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:50
Serving Size:1 potato
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed if canned)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with fork. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Stir together beans, salsa, and corn in a suacepan about 10 minutes before the potatoes are done. Heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Cut in half lengthwise on plates. Spoon bean mixture over the top of each potato.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each potato.
- Reduce preparation time by cooking potatoes in the microwave for 15-17 minutes.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu