Santa Fe Stuffed Potatoes
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:50
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup cooked, drained black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked or frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Wash hands.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with fork. Bake 45 minutes in 350° oven or cook in microwave.
- About 10 minutes before potatoes are done stir together beans, salsa, and corn. Heat until simmering.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Cut in half lengthwise on plates and spoon bean mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup cheese over each potato.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu