Rhonda’s Deviled Eggs
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:58
- 12 hard cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip type light salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Put eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and reserve whites.
- Mash the egg yolks, onion, pickle relish, salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper together with a fork.
- Using a spoon, fill the whites with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.
- Learn how to prepare hard cooked eggs.
- If you have to transport the eggs, combine egg yolk filling ingredients in a one-quart plastic food-storage bag. Press out air and seal bag. Roll bag with hand until mixture is well blended. Carry whites and egg yolk mixture separately in a cooler packed with ice to your destination. When ready to serve, push egg yolk filling toward bottom corner of bag, snip off about 1/2 inch of corner, and squeeze yolk mixture from bag to fill egg white halves.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's