Quick Fruit Dessert
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:38
- 8 vanilla wafers
- 2 cups low-fat or non-fat milk
- 1-3.5 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup fresh fruit (peaches, nectarines, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
- Place one vanilla wafer on bottom of a small paper or plastic cup or a small bowl. Do the same for each vanilla wafer.
- Pour milk into a bowl, add pudding mix, and prepare pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Top each vanilla wafer with 1/4 cup vanilla pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Top with washed and cut up fresh fruit just before serving.
- If fresh fruit is not available, use canned mandarin oranges, peaches, or pears, all well drained.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu