Quick Black Bean Salsa
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:31
Serving Size:1/4 cup
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 jar (16 ounce) salsa
- Tortilla chips or flour tortillas
- Stir to mix first three ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Serve as a dip for baked tortilla chips or roll up into a flour tortilla.
- Try other canned beans such as garbanzo, red, or pinto.
- Use 1 1/2 cups canned corn instead of frozen corn.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu