Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:00
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
- Wash hands.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix pumpkin and cinnamon together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly stir in milk and mix well.
- Add instant pudding mix and stir slowly for about one minute until it thickens.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu