Pumpkin Apple Cake
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nonstick cooking spray or flour
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, apple juice, eggs, and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 12 cup bundt pan or a 9"x13” cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and floured.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in cake center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Then invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- This is an ideal cake to bake in cans and give for gifts. Cans should be well greased and filled 2/3 full. It is best to use cans with smooth sides and without a lead seam.
Baking times for cans:
- 18 ounce can: 45 minutes or until done
- 16-17 ounce can: 40 minutes or until done
- 6 ounce can: 30 minutes or until done