Pumpkin Apple Cake
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:55
Serving Size:1 slice
- 1 package (1 pound, 2.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 1-16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, apple juice, and eggs in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12-cup bundt pan or a 9x13” cake pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes then invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- This is an ideal cake to bake in cans and give for gifts. Cans should be well-greased and filled 2/3 full. It is best to use smooth sided cans and cans without a lead seam.
Baking times for cans:
- 18 ounce can: 45 minutes or until done
- 16-17 ounce can: 40 minutes or until done
- 6 ounce can: 30 minutes or until done
- This is an ideal cake to bake in cans and give for gifts.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu