Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:34
Serving Size:1/2 pita
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (vegetable flavored)
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 cup total of any combination of the following vegetables:
- Lettuce (cut or broken into small pieces)
- Tomato (cut into small chunk)
- Green pepper, diced
- Onion, chopped
- Carrots, shredded
- Cucumbers (sliced very thin or chopped small)
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread cream cheese over top of pita.
- Sprinkle vegetables of your choice over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of vegetables.
- Microwave for 15 seconds or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cut in half.
- Try different vegetables or different flavors of cream cheese.
- Try this recipe with tuna or small chunks of chicken in addition to the vegetables.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu