Pita Bread Pizza
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:04
Serving Size:1/2- 6 inch round flatbread
- 1 whole wheat flatbread (6")
- 2-3 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables like mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, carrots, onions, cauliflower, or cabbage
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lay flatbread on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on flatbread. Leave 1/4" empty around the edge of the bread.
- Arrange vegetables on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden. This will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Add cooked meat to pizza (like diced ham, sausage, or pepperoni.
- Add canned pineapple in 100% juice (drained).
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu