Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:39
Serving Size:1 cup
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- Wash and chop all of the vegetables.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Toss before serving.
- Use any shape of pasta you would like. Try adding frozen or leftover vegetables.
- Start with about 2 cups uncooked pasta to get 4 cups cooked.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu