Meatloaf in a Mug
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (85% lean or leaner)
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon dry onion mix
- Spray microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix.
- Pat beef mixture into mug. Make a small hole in center, all the way to the bottom. Wash hands.
Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until done.
- Cooking time will increase if more than one meat loaf is placed in the microwave at a time.
- Leftover dry onion mix can be used as a seasoning for baked or microwaved vegetables.