Meatloaf in a Mug
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 16:10
Serving Size:3/4 cup
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (85% lean or leaner)
- 2 Tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon catsup
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon dry onion mix
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix.
- Spray microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Pat beef mixture into mug. Make a small hole in center, all the way to the bottom.
Microwave on High (100%) for 3 minutes or until done.
- Cooking time will increase if more than one meat loaf is placed in the microwave at a time.
- Leftover dry onion mix can be used as a seasoning for baked or microwaved vegetables.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's