- 10 corn tortillas (6")
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat free refried beans
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili (seeded and minced)
- Nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray. Bake for 5-7 minutes, then flip over. Bake 5-7 minutes more until crisp.
- Put refried beans in microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave while tortillas bake. Stir beans so they heat evenly.
- Spread a thin layer of hot beans on baked tortillas.
Serve with your choice of toppings.
- Wear plastic gloves to handle hot peppers. If you do not have gloves, wash hands with soap and water before touching your face, your cooking utensils, or another person.
Save extra baked tortillas in an airtight container.