Magical Fruit Salad
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 16:06
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1-20 ounce can pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 bananas
- 1 3/4 cups low-fat or non-fat milk
- 1-3 1/2 ounce package instant lemon or vanilla pudding mix
- Drain juice from pineapple and discard or save for another recipe.
- Rinse grapes, drain, and remove grapes from the stem.
- Peel bananas and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour milk into a bowl. While stirring, sprinkle in the pudding mix.
- Add all of the fruit to the pudding.
- Let mixture stand for 5 minutes and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Experiment with different fruits and pudding flavors to see what your family likes.
- This salad can be portioned out into small cups and used as a quick snack to grab out of the refrigerator or as a dessert.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu