Layered Fruit and Cereal
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:09
- 1 6- or 8-ounce container lowfat plain or flavored yogurt or 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup flake or chex-type cereal or 1/2 cup granola-type cereal
- 1 cup sliced, fresh or canned fruits, such as bananas, peaches, berries, or apples; or 1/2 cup dried fruit, such as raisins, cranberries, chopped apricots, or dates
- Wash hands.
- Put yogurt or cottage cheese in bowl.
- Add choice of cereal
- Top with choice of fruit.
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or snack.
- Put in a disposable cup for a carry-away snack.
- Try other types of cereal.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's