Guiltless Pumpkin Pie
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:02
Serving Size:1 slice
Cost Per Serving:$2.75 for whole recipe / $0.34 per person
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or 3/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 (5 ounces) fat free evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or spray a 9" pie plate and set aside.
- Crack eggs in large bowl and beat with a fork or whisk. Add sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Stir in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with 1 tablespoon low fat whipped topping and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu