Graham Cracker Smackers
- 1-2 pieces of fruit (sliced thinly) (bananas, peaches, pears, or other soft fruit)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 graham crackers (broken into 8 squares)
- Wash fruit. Cut into thin slices.
- Spread peanut butter in a thin layer on each graham cracker square.
Top four of the squares with slices of fruit. Put another graham cracker square (with peanut butter facing inside) on top.
- This is a fun recipe for children to help make. They can break the graham crackers and spread the peanut butter.