Graham Cracker Smackers
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 16:03
Serving Size:1 cracker sandwich
- 1-2 pieces of fruit, sliced thinly (bananas, peaches, pears, or other soft fruit)
- 4 graham crackers, broken into 8 squares
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Wash fruit. Cut into thin slices.
- Spread peanut butter in a thin layer on each graham cracker square.
Top four of the squares with slices of fruit. Put another graham cracker square on top, with peanut butter facing inside.
- This is a fun recipe for children to help make. They can break the graham crackers and spread the peanut butter.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's