Garden Vegetable Soup
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable) or try homemade chicken broth
- 1 cup green beans
- 1-14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 zucchini, chopped
- Spray a large saucepan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the carrot, onion, and garlic in the saucepan over low heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, green beans, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Stir in zucchini and heat an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
- If fresh or frozen green beans are not available, use 1-15 ounce can.
- Try using our Homemade Chicken Broth in this recipe!