Garbanzo Bean Dip
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:59
Serving Size:3 Tablespoons
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain beans and mash in a small bowl until they are smooth.
- Stir in oil, lemon juice, onion, and salt.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Serve on bread, crackers, or tortilla chips, or as a dip with raw vegetables.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's