Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:07
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 2 Tablespoons salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons crushed pineapple canned in 100% juice, including juice
- 2 cups shredded or finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped or sliced fruit (banana, orange, mandarin oranges, raisins, apple)
- Combine salad dressing/mayonnaise, sugar, and pineapple in a small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- In another bowl combine cabbage and other fruit.
- Pour dressing over cabbage and fruit. Stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.
- If you would like to make this recipe it in advance, slice apples and bananas in to 1 cup orange juice or lemon juice to prevent browning. Remove from juice when added to cabbage.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's