Fruitastic Summer Smoothie Blast
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 16:42
Serving Size:1 1/4 cupo
Cost Per Serving:$.75
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 (6-ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- Blend all ingredients well in blender.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- Be sure to wash your hands and fresh fruit before preparing.
- Freeze your smoothies in plastic cups and take them in your cooler for picnics.
- Use one cup of frozen or other fresh fruit instead of bananas and strawberries.
- If you enjoy this recipe try these other smoothie options, Orange Smoothie and Fruit Smoothies.
Use over-ripe fruit in smoothies
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu