Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 19:53
Serving Size:1 cup
- 2 to 3 cups frozen fruit (banana, strawberries, peaches, berries)
- 1 6- to 8-ounce carton vanilla, plain, or fruit-flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Wash hands.
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Try this when you have overripe or extra fruit.
- To freeze fruit, prepare as for eating, place in a sealable plastic bag and put in freezer.
- If you like this recipe try these other smoothie options, Fruitastic Summer Smoothie Blast.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu