Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:34
Serving Size:1 cup
- 2 2/3 cups antaloupe or watermelon (seeded, peeled, and coarsely chopped)
- 1 2/3 cups kiwi (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups water
- Puree fruit with sugar and lime juice in the blender.
- Combine mixture and water in a large pitcher. Strain if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
- Pour into glasses over ice.
- If desired, add or substitute other fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or peaches.
- Serve with crushed ice instead of ice cubes for a different texture.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu