Fresh Fruit Crisp
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:28
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 cups fruit*, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 cup margarine
* Possible fruits include apples, peaches, pineapple, or pears.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put the fruit in a dish. Sprinkle with the white sugar.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut margarine in until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle oatmeal mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Try this with your choice of fruit - apples, peaches, pineapple, or pears.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's