Fresh Fruit Cocktail
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:29
Serving Size:1 cup
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut-up
- 1 cup cut-up pineapple (fresh or canned in 100% juice)
- 2 peeled and cut-up oranges
- 2 peeled and cut-up bananas
- 1 cup halved cherries or cut up strawberries
- 1 cup watermelon, cut up
- Wash and cut up all of the fruit.
- Combine all the cut fruit in a bowl.
- Can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator.
- Additional fruits that can be used are berries, peaches, and grapes.
- For a cool treat, place 3 Tablespoons of fruit in 4 to 6 ounce paper or plastic cups, pour 100% juice over the top and freeze.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's