Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:24
Serving Size:1 slice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (Colby Jack, Cheddar)
- 1 cup vegetables, chopped, any kind (mushrooms, onions, green peppers, etc.)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan or baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is firm.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving to allow the cheese to cool.
- Use vegetables your have on hand to give this dish flavor - mushrooms, onions, green peppers, etc.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu