Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:24
Serving Size:1 slice
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (Colby jack, cheddar)
- 1 cup vegetables, chopped (mushrooms, onions, green peppers, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" pie pan or baking dish.
- Mix milk, buiscuit, eggs, and cheese together in a large bowl. Fold in vegetables.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is firm.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu