Easy Bean Dip
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:48
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1-16 ounce can refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded or cubed cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Stir to mix.
- Cover with waxed paper and heat in microwave until cheese is melted. Stir every two minutes while heating.
- After heating, stir well to completely mix.
- Serve warm with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Store unused dip in the refrigerator.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu