Crunchy Cabbage Salad
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 04/09/2013 - 19:54
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 16-ounce bag shredded cabbage or broccoli coleslaw
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables and/or fruits, such as chopped peppers, onions, or celery; shredded or diced carrots; frozen peas (thawed); pineapple chunks or mandarin oranges (drained); or cantaloupe chunks, cherry tomatoes, or grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup light or low-calorie ranch dressing
- Wash hands.
- The cabbage should say it has been washed. If it does not, wash it first by putting it in a colander, spraying it with water and letting it drain.
- Add the other vegetables and/or fruits.
- Stir in the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
- If desired, top each serving with a few chopped nuts or raisins.
- Top with ramen noodles, chopped nuts, or raisins, if desired.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's