Crunchy Cabbage Salad
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 04/09/2013 - 19:54
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 bag coleslaw mix or broccoli coleslaw
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables and/or fruits, such as chopped peppers, onions, or celery; shredded or diced carrots; frozen peas (thawed); pineapple chunks or mandarin oranges (drained); or cantaloupe chunks, cherry tomatoes, or grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- The coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw should say it has been washed. If it does not, wash it first by putting it in a colander, spraying it with water, and letting it drain.
- Combine coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw and other vegetables and/or fruits in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dressing. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 16 ounce bag of coleslaw mix was used in the nutrition analysis.
- Top each serving with a few chopped nuts or raisins, if desired.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu