Creamy Egg-Salad Sandwich
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 16:35
Serving Size:1 sandwich
Cost Per Serving:$.54
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped finely
- Dash salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 whole wheat English muffins
- Prepare eggs as directed – prepare hard cooked eggs.
- Crack and peel the eggs; chop coarsely and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, relish, and celery. Mash together.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve on toasted English muffins, whole wheat bread, or crackers.
- Eggs are high in protein and low in cost.
- Learn how to prepare hard cooked eggs.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu