Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:45
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, cooked
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Stir together kidney beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies, and onions in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss gently to combine.
- Serve with baked tortilla crisps or crackers.
- If fresh limes are not available, 1/4 cup of bottled lime juice can be used.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's