Corn on the Cob
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:26
Serving Size:1 ear
- 4 ears sweet corn
- Husk and clean corn.
- Place the corn in a microwave safe baking or casserole dish.
- Add enough water to the dish to cover the bottom (about 1/3 cup).
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
Place corn in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes. Do not cook more than 4 ears at one time. Each ear takes 3 minutes, so 4 ears would take 12 minutes.
For just 1 ear of corn:
- Hust and de-silk corn.
- Wrap corn with a damp paper towel.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.OR Leave husk on the corn, microwave and remove husk and silks after it is cooled.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu