Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:10
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-8 teaspoons water
- Spoon a small amount of water on flour tortillas (1-2 teaspoons water per tortilla).
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Cut tortillas into 8 wedges (like a pizza).
- Bake at 350° F for 6 minutes.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.
- These can be made in advance and stored.
- Try whole wheat tortillas.
- These are great alone or with fruit salsa.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's