Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:07
Serving Size:1/4 cup
- 1-15 ounce can sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Drain the liquid off the sweet potatoes.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir until smooth.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- Serve as a spread or dip for fresh fruit or graham crackers.
- Learn how to make your own homemade pita chips, to serve with your dip.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu