Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 10:44
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise or mayonnaise type spread
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt or orange juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Other vegetables or dried fruits may be added such as onion, green pepper, or dried cranberries.
- If you do not have a grater, use a vegetable peeler or cut carrots into small pieces with a knife.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu