Broccoli Mushroom Salad
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:10
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
1/2 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- Wash and cut vegetables. Cut broccoli flowers into small pieces. Slice broccoli stems crosswise. Slice mushrooms.
- Mix together the sugar, oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and stir so vegetables are well-coated.
Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu